The Holiday House at 1001 Woodward will be featuring The End Grain Woodworking Company and our hand-made products. Stop by our store front and shop for the Detroit enthusiasts on your list this holiday season!
Holiday House — a collection of local independent makers and retailers — is coming to downtown Detroit for the holiday shopping season.
Curated by Bedrock Detroit, the Holiday House, located at 1001 Woodward (at Michigan Ave.), is scheduled to open at noon Thursday. Hours: 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Wed.-Sat. and noon-5 p.m on Sundays. It’s possible they may be expanded.
Among the indie shops scheduled to sell their merchandise:
• Bird Bee, boho clothing.
• Detroit Artifactry, vintage and reproduction wares.
• Woodward Throwbacks, housewares, barware made from reclaimed wood that has been illegally dumped in Detroit.
• Douglas & Co., leather goods
• Cannelle Patisserie, pastries.
• David Vintage, Detroit-centric streetwear.
• The End Grain Woodworking Co., picture frames, wine holders, planters all made from reclaimed wood.
Contact Georgea Kovanis: firstname.lastname@example.org.